Large highly scented soy wax melts, break off a small piece and place in your burner


Safety Information
May cause an allergic reaction. Read the label before use. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: get medical attention/advice. Keep away from children and pets. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place.
 
In accordance with the European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) (2009), information on the chemical composition and associated hazards of each fragrance contained within our products is provided on the website

Snowglobe Melts

£3.49Price